Saturday, June 2, 2007

My daughter Caitlin says that I am a "mombie" when I am playing Scrabble on-line. This is probably because I am totally focused on the game, and less than responsive to queries or comments while I'm playing. The Scrabble site I favor, Scrabulous.com, has timed games. That means I have only about 10 minutes total for all my plays (this is configurable), and my opponent also has 10 minutes for his/her plays. If time runs out, I lose, even if I am ahead. Since I do have a competitive streak, I want to avoid losing and thus the concentration, resulting in my "mombie" behavior. If you want to play a game of Scrabble with me on-line, go to Scrabulous.com and look for my handle: lweather

My favorite rooms are: Auntie's Corner, Bingo Boomers, Coffeehouse and Riverside Cafe

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I'm now using HASBRO's on-line Scrabble game - my handle is lweather53 if you want to challenge me!